You may be looking for a qualified physician for yourself or son, husband or friend to see in dealing with Klinefelter Syndrome or XXY.  You may have no idea who is a qualified individual and what their background or specialties are.

I currently keep a listing of qualified physicians around the United States and in some rare instances in countries outside of the United States.

Feel free to e-mail me directly with the area of the country you are looking for this physician as well as the type of physician you are looking for, and I'd be happy to get back to you with any information I have in your general area.

Now, if you have a physician that you have been seeing who has been treating you for this condition, and you feel he is doing a good job, treating you well (both as a patient and individual) and if you feel he/she is worthy of a referral, please e-mail me his/her name, address, telephone number and any other pertinent information that you wish to give me and I'll add him/her to the referral list.

Return to Klinefelter & Genetic Resources Page

Return to Main Page

Last update on March 10, 2011