KLINEFELTER SYNDROME SUPPORT
The last meeting was held
on Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 from 1 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. at the Thomas
Memorial Library, 800 Chestnut Avenue (Corner of Chestnut Avenue &
Wolf Road), Western Springs, Illinois, 708-246-0520.
- While there are no "fees"
attend our meeting, monetary donations to help "offset" the cost of
our meeting are always welcome!
- Light refreshments provided
- Ample parking on street
- Bring your suggestions for future meetings, topics,
- All XXYs (variants)/Klinefelter Syndrome boys, men and
family members are welcome to attend
- Share experiences, ideas, information, etc
DIRECTIONS TO MEETING:
Directions to the Thomas
Ford Memorial Library:
- From I-294/Tri-State Tollway: Take Ogden Ave. east 1 mile to Wolf Rd. (First traffic light). Turn right (south), and go 1/2 mile to Chestnut Ave. (First traffic light).
- From I-290 Eastbound: Take I-294 South. Take Ogden Ave. east 1 mile to Wolf Rd. (First traffic light). Turn right (south), and go 1/2 mile to Chestnut Ave. (First traffic light).
- From I-290 Westbound: Take Wolf Rd. exit. Turn left (south) at Wolf Rd. (First traffic light), and go 4 miles to Chestnut Ave.
- From I-55 Northbound: Take Joliet Rd. (Exit from left lane) 1/2 mile to Wolf Rd. (First traffic light). Turn left (north) and go 3 miles to Chestnut Ave.
- From I-55 Southbound: Take First Ave. north. Stay on ramp to Joliet Rd. (First exit). Turn left at light. After 3/4 mile, Joliet Rd. turns into 55th St. Take 55th St. 3 miles to Wolf Rd. Turn right (north) and go 1 1/2 miles to Chestnut Ave. (Third traffic light).
- From Metra: Take Burlington Northern Train from Chicago Union Station to Western Springs stop. Walk east to Wolf Rd. (1 block from Train Station). Turn left (north) and walk 1/2 mile to Chestnut Ave. (First traffic light).
Our meetings have taken place since November, 1995, once in the Fall and once in the Spring. If anyone is interested in more info. about a future meeting or our group in general, he/she can contact me at:
Return to Previous List
Return to Main Page
Last update June 5, 2010